Summer is always an interesting time in life. This summer is no exception. Since school let out, I've found myself in a different place almost every week: New Jersey, Philadelphia, Florida, Toronto, Cape May, and eventually more trips to come (Brooklyn, Maui, etc...). This summer is definitely one of constant moving around. I find myself longing to be home in the comfort of my room with my family mulling about in the house around me. There's something incredibly comforting about knowing that your family is right outside the door available to talk about anything. But I know that the opportunity I have to travel to these different places and make these trips is very rare and I'm blessed to have the ability to do this. This will probably be the last summer I'll be able to do something like this considering next summer will be the transition from college to grad school. Who knows what will be going on next summer...
All of this moving around makes me think about where my life will take me in the next few years. I'm a senior in college now, which means this is the time when everything starts to change and serious life decisions are to be made. One thing I can be certain of as all of this changes is God, who never changes. I take great comfort in that. And in all the people He's blessed my life with.
At this moment, I feel excited. And I feel eager to get to the next phase of life.
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment