Oh hey world.
I'm in Hawaii. Maui to be exact. It's unbelievably beautiful here:

This trip so far has been a lot of things for me:
Fun.
Exciting.
Relaxing.
Stressful.
Resolving.
Etc...
I've done things I've never done before, like go surfing,
go on a helicopter over two Hawaiian islands (which included amazing waterfalls),
and drive to the top of a mountain where we saw an enormous volcanic crater.
I miss my friends a lot though.
But that's always the case when I go on vacation :)
My beach/pool music has been as follows (in order of prevalence):
Drake. I'm seriously obsessed with the man haha.

Owen

and as always,
mewithoutYou

Well, I'm off to this restaurant called Longboards on the beach for some din din. G'bye now!
<3
yous a cutie. cant wait to have you back!
ReplyDeleteI still hate Drake. But because I love you..
ReplyDeletehttp://www.friendswithbotharms.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/373012367_l.jpg
You're welcome!